We at Premier442 are committed to responsible gambling and to provide an enjoyable and positive gambling experience for all our Players. Most people play online for fun and entertainment, but we recognize that a small percentage of people will attempt to play when they’re underage or allow playing online to control them and affect their lives.
Preventing Underage Gambling
It is illegal for anyone under 18 to participate in real money contests on Premier442.
Premier442 undertake an electronic verification for all our players upon registration using a third-party data reference company to validate the age and identity of all customers and may ask for additional age verification information from any player. A Player’s account will remain inactive until they provide information that verifies appropriate age to our satisfaction.
If you know an underaged person who is registered at Premier442 and participates in real-money contests, please notify our customer support team. If a person with an account is found to be underage, that user’s account will be terminated and any deposits (but not winnings) made by them will be returned.
Most of Premier442 Players are football enthusiasts and recreational players – we do it for fun and entertainment. Gambling within responsible limits can be a harmless, enjoyable pastime and responsible Players understand that real money contests entail risk.
That is why playing responsibly means setting predetermined, acceptable limits. People who set responsible limits are playing with funds they can afford to lose. Those limits differ from person to person, according to their financial situations. Setting those limits – and sticking to them – is crucial. All player on Premier442 can establish their own limits.
We want players to have a great time on Premier442 and participate responsibly. Therefore, Players can set limits on their account as follows:
- Self-Limitations – Deposit limits
- Temporary Self-Exclusion – Short-term playing time limits (< 6 months)
- Extended Self-Exclusion – Extended playing time limits (1-5 years)
In addition to setting your own deposit limits, you can request to adjust their deposit limits at any time online by selecting Limits under the My Account menu. A player may decrease the deposit limits which they have set at any time. Any decreases to a player’s deposit limit or playing time limit will become effective the next time the player logs into their account. Any decrease to a player’s deposit limit will become effective immediately. If a player wishes to increase any of their deposit or playing limits, they may only do so once the previously set limit has expired .
If you as a player become concerned about your gambling habits, you may make a request online to be self-excluded from the Premier442 platform for a period of 1 month to 5 years by visiting the self-exclusion section within your own account.
During any “Self-Exclusion” period, a player’s Premier442 account will be suspended and we will take all reasonable measures to make sure the player does not receive any promotional offers. This suspension is irrevocable during the period but may be re-opened on request at the end of the selected period.
Any attempt to open a new account during the self-exclusion period will be blocked as soon as they are detected. However, Players can withdraw funds during this period.
Just visit Limits under the My Account menu.
Premier442 reserve the right to exclude a player at our discretion if we determine there is a reasonable risk that the player is not gambling responsibly and they refuse to self-restrict or self-exclude.
Do I have a Gambling Problem?
The following are questions you could ask yourself and those close to you to help identify signs of an online gambling problem. Many people who have called help lines have answered yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you lose time from work due to real money gambling participation?
- Is online gambling making your home life unhappy?
- Is online gambling affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after playing?
- Do you ever play real money Sports gambling to get money to help pay debts or solve other financial difficulties?
- Does online gambling decrease your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to continue and win more?
- Do you often play until your last penny has gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your online gambling?
- Have you ever sold any personal property to finance online gambling?
- Does gambling ever make you careless about the welfare of your family?
- Do you ever play to escape worries or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does playing make you have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge to play?
- Have you ever considered self-destructive behavior because of your online gambling?
If you have answered “YES” to one or more of the above and you think you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem please call contact Gambling Care on the link found at the bottom of each page on the Premier442 website